Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Elegant Tampa Marriott Wedding by Sandy Rule Events

Image Credits: Mark Moberg Photography. For more images of our Dessert Table and Meredith and Chris's wedding, please check out Mark's wonderful blog/website.




Okay, so I knew I would finally catch my breath at some point! Sandy Rule is one of those wedding planners that always works the most amazing weddings ever. Probably because she’s an amazing person herself so she's drawn to really amazing, wonderful couples like Meredith and Chris. OR, the real truth is that she’s good. I mean, really good at what she does and manages to make every wedding look effortlessly gorgeous. Put in a photographer like Mark Moberg of Moberg Photography, a Chic Sweets' dessert table and you have the ingredients for the most perfect wedding.

Dessert Details: As you can tell, my poms-crush continues. And I found these wonderful cutout letters from Martha Stewart which fit in perfectly with the black, white and silver color scheme. We used a simple filligree monogram so that was incorporated in the print materials/signage. If I can, I always like to work with the accent color as my base for the table (in this case, black) so we used that for our linens and it really makes the table pop.

Few other wonderful vendors that made the day:
Florist - Redman Steele
Venue - Marriott Waterside
Rentals - My Event Design
Band - Ace Factor, Dennis Bailey Mgmt.
Linens (Venue) - Connie Duglin
Dessert Table Linens - Linens by the Sea
Invitations - Not From a Box
Cake - Chocolate Pi

No comments:

Post a Comment