Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Style Me Pretty and Chic Sweets


So it has taken me some time to catch up with my fellow bloggers, but just wanted to share some exciting news!

But before I get to the news, let me tell you that my morning ritual everyday consists of getting the kids ready for school, work, emails...but I have to say that one of my favorite parts of the day is sitting down and going through the crazy gorgeousness of Style Me Pretty's features. So you can imagine how honored we were to be asked to join the team! Yay!!

So, yes, very excited. Definitely could not do be in this place without all those wedding professionals that have supported me along the way, my lovely brides and of course, all of you that follow me here. Okay...wow, (LOL) did not mean for that to sound like an acceptance speech...

Please Check out our vendor portfolio here.

Thanks everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment