Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Holiday Dessert Table Segment and Behind the Scenes







Happy Holidays everyone! Just wanted to share our Holiday Dessert Table segment that aired earlier this week on the Daytime show (NBC). This was the final installment of a three part series with Daytime.

Overall this was such a great experience, but I smile when I look back at this moment because I was soooo frazzled. Very little time to get the final table together...forgot my milk shots....wanted to include Branches...wanted to wrap the brownies with parchment paper and some cute purple twine, and what about my hair? (Sigh) The list goes on.

Of course, now that I see the final product, I realize that it all worked out great and how incredibly  blessed I was to have the opportunity. If you read my novel here, you should have a pretty good idea that I'm sooo ready, inspired and fearless for what is in store for 2011.

Can't wait!

Natalie

TABLE CREDITS: Thank you, thank you, thank you....
Overal Concept and Design: Chic Sweets
Poms: Pom Tree
Cake signage: Ready Go
Linen: Linens by the Sea

2 comments:

  1. We are our own worse critic! :) It came out amazing!!! Great tips and I do love the non-traditional color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're too cool! The table looks great and so do you! Great segment.

    ReplyDelete