Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Morgan's Inspired Dora Party!




Finally! Breaking my blogging drought! I can’t believe how busy we have been these days! We are growing and more fun opportunities keep coming my way, which is such a blessing, but leaves me with little time to do anything else but work.

So with that, I will leave you with a few parting shots from a recent birthday party for a wonderful little girl, by the name of Morgan. Her mother, is an amazing mother and works for the wonderful Cafe a la Carte (a delicious mobile gourmet Espresso, Latte & Cappuccino Bar).

The lighting was difficult so pardon the photos! Hopefully soon, will be able to share some additional photos from recent events we've had these past few weeks.

Also, I will be posting some exciting news coming shortly for a shoot we are working on with an amazing team.... (which I'm kind of bursting at the seams about)....stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment