Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Real Party: Chloe's Pink, Grey and Red Dessert Table!

IMAGE CREDIT: SHAY COCHRANE PHOTOGRAPHY










Hey y'all! Okay, I'm just going to come out and say it...we've been burning the midnight oil here at Chic Sweets, so at 34 weeks pregnant I am going to admit that when I'm not working my tail off, hangin' out with the kiddos or decorating Baby Preston's nursery, I'm asleep with my swollen feet raised up under a dozen pillows!

So onto more interesting topics other than my venting, EXTREMELY excited to share with you this latest party. This table was for Chloe's 2nd birthday and was shot by her amazing mother Shay Cochrane, owner of Shay Cochrane photography. We were lucky enough to work with Shay on a previous photoshoot here with Every Last Detail. And if we go back even further, we first crossed paths during Making Things Happen with Lara Casey--a workshop and journey that has changed my life forever.

Shay also happens to be a genius photographer who was able to turn around some great images. I mean, really, I just keep on staring at these pictures...the lighting.....the daisies...the way all of the colors pop...the backdrop...I can honestly say that it's photographers like Shay that help bring my work to another level. So Shay, if you get a chance to read this: THANK YOU.

If you would like to read Shay's original post on her own blog, click here.

Enjoy!

Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment